Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

2014 Race Plan

As part of my 2014 goals, I am aiming for ten races this year. Here's what I have planned so far:

January 
Vancouver Chilly Chase 10K - January 26
Run With Jess Snowball Shuffle 8K (virtual) - January 31

March 
Hot Chocolate 10K - March 1
Shamrock'n Race 7 miler - March 16

April 
Vancouver Sun Run 10K - April 27
(I don't actually like this race very much because there are WAY too many people and you end up dodging more than running, but my work is reimbursing most of the registration fee to join the employee team!)

June
Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon - June 22

Because I love the race bling I prefer races that come with finisher medals, but a well organized event and good experience are more important. But I do have to fill up the empty hooks on my new medal hanger!


So, six out of ten are planned and registered. I need four more...any ideas? What's your favourite race?



No comments:

Post a Comment