Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Helping People

Since I started on my weight loss journey nearly five years ago, my favourite parts of the process (other than feeling better than ever) have been knowing that I've inspired others and that I have been able to be part of their process. Being able to share what made the difference for me, my successes, my pitfalls, and helping them to succeed has been so rewarding. 

To celebrate my fourth anniversary of reaching my goal weight back in 2010, I joined Beachbody as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. 


Beachbody has a phenomenal list of workout programs that you can do in the comfort of your own home. There is huge variety, and the trainers are fantastic. Shaun T of Focus T25 is one of my favourites. 

I didn't sign up as a coach to make money, for me it is about helping people and growing my own personal network of support. I believe in the products and that makes it easy to chat about, but I'm not a salesperson at heart. I will talk to anyone who asks, but I certainly won't be pushing product on anyone. Maybe that will make me the least successful coach on the planet, but it's about more than the bottom line. 

Speaking of bottoms... I think I need to try the Brazil Butt Lift workout


No comments:

Post a Comment